“Stainless steel fermentation makes this a crisp Sauvignon Blanc. The wine offers bright fruit character of melons and herbs. This wine is a favorite with oysters.”
Bob Bertheau, Head Winemaker
- Sourced from vineyards throughout the Columbia Valley, including the Horse Heaven Vineyard.
- Columbia Valley vineyards lie in the rain shadow of the Cascade Mountains and receive just 6-8 inches of rainfall annually.
- Warm, sunny days and cool evenings create ideal conditions for aroma and flavor development in the ripening grapes.
- Yeasts specifically designated for Sauvignon Blanc were used to initiate the three-week fermentation and release varietal aromas.
- Stainless steel fermented to preserve Sauvignon Blanc’s delicate fruit character.