The #1 Personal Finance Book of All Time…
- Explodes the myth that you need to earn a high income to become rich – especially in a world where technology, robots, and a global economy are changing the rules
- Teaches why acquiring and building assets can be more important to your future than a big paycheck – and the tax advantages investors and business owners enjoy
- Challenges the belief that your house is an asset – as millions of people learned first-hand when the housing bubble burst and the sub-prime mortgage fiasco raged
- Reminds us why we can’t count on the school system to teach our kids about money – and why this critical life skill is more important today than ever before
- Explains what to teach your kids about money – so they can be prepared for the challenges and opportunities of today’s world and enjoy the rich life they deserve
“The main reason people struggle financially is because they have spent years in school but learned nothing about money. The result is that people learn to work for money . . . but never learn to have money work for them.” – Robert Kiyosaki
Robert has challenged the way tens of millions of people around the world think about money. With perspectives that often contradict conventional wisdom, Robert has earned a reputation for straight talk, irreverence and courage. He is regarded worldwide as a passionate advocate for financial education.